Are you a genius, there is a possibility to show it?
Supports Data Scientist and other scientific roles in R&D Area by designing, developing, integrating, optimizing and engineering scientific software applications, tools and libraries for Automotive, Security, Big data, Machine Learning and advanced data analytics and visualization.
• Bachelor in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent or equivalent professional experience in the field
• Excellent knowledge of: GIT and tools for distributed code versioning and continuous integration; Linux-based OS (preferred RHEL/SUSE/Ubuntu)and HPC systems.
• Strong knowledge of database systems (relational and/or No-SQL), data architectures and virtualization/containerization/orchestration systems (e.g. KVM, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of Automotive and Machine Learning widely used software applications
• Good knowledge of Machine/Deep Learning framework (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Apache Spark etc.).
At Move Engineering, our Engineering organization is driven by innovation and teamwork. We are motivated by new challenges every day to solve problems. Our co-workers are our collaborators, our teammates and everyone has the opportunity to contribute and build.
Move Engineering, is looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER with demonstrably strong internet-focused Java development experience to join our team of dedicated, passionate software engineers.